Our Funding Priority Areas
Fundraising is ongoing by both schools to support specific development strands.
The aim is to raise £25,000 per annum in order to:
- Support orphans into Mnyakanya School
- Develop joint curriculum projects
- Develop ICT facilities including internet connection at Mnyakanya School
- Develop Leadership Programmes
- Provide additional resources for Mnyakanya School
- Support exchange visits for students and teachers
- Develop the infrastructure of Mnyakanya School
The Bambisanani Partnership needs to raise significant amounts of money to fund particular development strands from specific fundraising events, enterprise activities and from donations from individuals, community groups and companies.
Key partners in South Africa to achieve the above will be the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Education, Department of Sport and Recreation, local Municipality, local and national charities and the British Council.